GAIA RETREAT & SPA'S OWN CERTIFIED ORGANIC SKINCARE
Gaia Retreat & Spa's own certified organic skincare, Retreatment, inspires to rejuvenate you with Mother Earth. This beautiful range aims to nourish, restore and excite the senses for your skin, body, mind and spirit ... encouraging a healthier, more vibrant complexion.
Drawing from the land - the Retreatment range blends local nutrient rich plant oils with powerful active native extracts leaving your skin feeling refreshed and rejuvenated.
With highest integrity and purist intention we were conscious to combine passion and knowledge with up to date scientific ingredient data - Natural and Certified Organic was the was to go, giving you the consumer the power to bring sacred ritual to modern daily life.
Retreatment was born and developed to grow by listening to the needs of our guests, with invaluable knowledge and contributions from our highly skilled therapists. The Retreatment Signature Facials have become a favourite at the Gaia Day Spa, incorporating delightful signature techniques and rituals.
Above: Directors of Gaia Retreat & Spa. Clockwise from top left: Gregg Cave, Warwick Evans, Ruth Kainin, and Olivia Newton-John.
WHAT IS THE RETREATMENT DIFFERENCE?
These main features of the Organic Retreatment Range distinguish it from its local and international competitors:
- formulated and “Australian made” in the pristine Byron Bay Shire
- locally sourced ingredients, such as macadamia oil and avocado oil
- highly potent, native Australian extracts, rich in antioxidants and regenerating properties
- certified organic by the ACO
- assessed as vegan by the UK Vegan Society
- the earthy signature scent is synthetic-free and subtle in clay, citrus and sandalwood notes
- glycerine is sourced from certified sustainable palm oil producers
- ingredients supplied by certified international fair trade suppliers